I'd love to have the following questions answered about this game and its ramifications:
- What was up with the ref rolling the ball on the measurement?
- How the hell do you stop the triple option?
- What was up with going for it on 4th down in the 2nd quarter when we were within Waldron's range?
- Would it maybe be a good idea to run our two-minute offense more frequently?
- Did I really just watch a Bud Foster defense completely whiff on a 3rd and 7 with the game on the line?
- Is Virginia seriously in control of its own destiny???
More questions will be raised as I ponder this loss, I'm sure.
EDIT: Okay, that didn't take long. Assuming Virginia does lose a few conference games as expected and Miami, GT, and VT all win out in conference play, does the tiebreaker actually fall to whoever has the highest final BCS standings?